The Alternative Board
Since 1990, The Alternative Board (TAB)® started revolutionizing the business landscape. Since then, our franchisees have helped almost 30,000 businesses grow in more than 20 countries.
TAB offers more than just peer advisory boards. In fact, our TAB Franchisees can tap into multiple streams of revenue including:
- Business owner and executive coaching
- Strategic business planning
- Advisory Board Facilitation
- Leadership Team Transformation
- Business Consulting*
TAB’s model combines a mix of subscription-based and non-subscription-based revenue streams -ensuring substantial cashflow opportunities. TAB boasts an unprecedented subscription-based client retention rate of over 5 years!
Key Benefits of TAB Franchise Ownership:
- Predictable and consistent recurring monthly dues income
- Multiple revenue streams
- Scalable business
- Equity-building business with proven exit strategies
- Protected territory with exclusive marketing rights
- Ability to leverage your business expertise
- Home-based business with no required employees or out-of-town travel
- Freedom to own your schedule
- Minimal inventory
- Prestigious position as a business leader in your community
- Personal Growth
- Satisfaction from helping others achieve their personal and business visions
Our proven business model offers a roadmap to success that has been fine-tuned over 30 years of experience. With comprehensive training and exceptional support, and rapid ROI, the possibilities with a TAB franchise opportunity are limitless.
*Current business consultants who become TAB franchisees can continue to serve their non-TAB clients, royalty-free as long as that royalty-free work does not include the use of any of TAB’s proprietary tools or methodologies.
Lead Generation Assistance: TAB provides a proven integrated approach to marketing and launching a new TAB business, consisting of:
- A proven list of target prospects in select industries and revenue sizes based on propensity to become members
- Outbound marketing campaign, involving email marketing, telemarketing and webinars, to target prospects
- Social media marketing to build connections, raise awareness and generate discovery meetings with prospects
- TAB’s business networking and referral marketing programs, providing additional opportunities to generate interest from local business owners
- Center of Influence events, educating select local influencers with special offers, so they can help spread the word about TAB
Co-Operative Advertising: Yes; Governed by marketing advisory board comprised of Franchisee/TAB Business Owners.
Training: TAB’s franchisee training program consists of:
- Online pre-initial training
- Comprehensive Initial Training delivered virtually
- TAB mentorship by a qualified TAB business owner to help with the launch of the business
- Two days of Advanced Training; typically completed during first two-years of operation
- Weekly business coaching during the first three months of operations
- Peer Advisory Board with fellow TAB Business Owners 3 months +; Invitation to weekly group coaching calls
- Ongoing training via annual international facilitator conferences, webcasts, and online training
Function of the Owner/Daily Tasks:
- Facilitate monthly business owner advisory board meetings, comprised of up to 10 members on each board. Members are typically business owners, CEOs, presidents and key executives. Members share issues and give real-world, practical advice on how to solve challenges and seize new opportunities.
- Conduct individual monthly coaching sessions with each member. TAB has proprietary tools and processes to deliver value to members.
- Present the TAB process and membership benefits to prospective members both in group and one-on-one settings.