Woofie’s® has gone on to win numerous awards at local, regional, and national levels. We were named one of the Top 100 Small Businesses in the U.S. by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and featured on CNBC’s The Job Interview.
The first-of-its-kind pet care business is now here! Woofie’s is the only franchise system in the $100 billion pet care industry to offer all three pet services: pet sitting, pet walking, and mobile pet spa. This offers franchise owners the to promote and cross-sell multiple services to maximize business growth and recurring revenue. Not only is a pet care an essential service, but Woofie’s support team helps franchise owners in marketing, training, operations, and more to become successful entrepreneurs.
Why Choose Woofie’s? • Work for yourself, start from home, and with pets! Woofie’s “off-the-leash” culture is more fun than working in a stale, corporate atmosphere.
• Woofie’s is a mobile franchise system, which ensures a relatively low upfront investment and quicker onboarding when compared to other pet care franchise systems.
• Woofie’s has 17+ years of experience in the booming $100 Billion+ pet industry.
• Woofie’s has three recurring revenue streams: mobile grooming, dog walking, and pet sitting.
• Woofie’s pet services are identified as an “Essential Services” and are pandemic and recession resilient.
• Customized franchise management software and user-friendly scheduling technology simplify daily operations.
• Our newly developed Woofie’s Academy™ professional pet grooming school provides a pool of talented groomers and bathers for all franchise owners.
• Expert guidance from the original founders and a strong management team offers hands-on training and ongoing marketing support.
• ‘Do-it-for-me-marketing’, Authority Brands does over 90% of the marketing for each franchisee
• Woofie’s franchisees can utilize Authority Brands’ Talent Team to help hire all employees.
• A call center is available to help limit administrative costs.
• Woofie’s vans have the option to be purchased or leased.
A Day in the Life of a Franchisee Our franchisees start out primarily as a home-based business for one year, although we provide the flexibility to allow them to lease/own office space at any time. After building their clientele, they eventually transition into an office space for ease of operations.
A typical day includes:
• Marketing their Woofie’s business through local community events and social media channels
• Developing relationships with other community leaders
• Using Customized Scheduling Software for client appointments
• Scheduling in-home consultations with new clients
• Managing their team members and groomer schedules
Training & Ongoing Support
• 2-Week Interactive Training Program: This hands-on, detailed training program is designed to ensure that our franchisees understand and implement our business model along with our standards of excellence.
• Extensive Operations Manual: Our operations manual covers important information pertinent to daily business operations, sales, management, and more.
• Customized Intranet for on-demand training videos and support.
• Pre-launch and Grand Opening Marketing Assistance: We will collaborate with you to create effective local marketing campaigns and PR strategies.
• Continued Marketing Support: We will assist you in developing and maintaining high local visibility through social and digital media platforms, as well as provide you with access to a variety of resources, content and materials. You’ll be included on our company website and will benefit from continuous PR and brand marketing campaigns.
• Ongoing Leadership Training: We continuously provide the tools you need to effectively recruit, hire, train and retain high quality team members.
• Woofie’s Academy™ professional grooming school creates career opportunities for employees and provides a pool of talented groomers for all franchise owners