Franchise Available Now strives to provide you with the most comprehensive inventory and information available for franchise opportunities. We take users’ privacy seriously, and it is very important us to protect user privacy and provide the best user experience possible.
• The information you submit to a specific franchise are ONLY provided to the franchise or business opportunity for which have requested additional information. We will not sell, rent, or share your personal information with any other third parties.
• By submitting an Information Request form, you also agree to receive text messages to your cell phone (if applicable) from Franchise Available Now and those businesses for which you requested information. Text messages are only used to confirm your request and also for the businesses for which you requested information to communicate with you directly.
• If you no longer wish to receive information from a franchise or business opportunity that you inquired about, please contact that franchise or business opportunity directly.
• By providing your e-mail address to Franchise Available Now on the Request Information Form (from specific businesses for sale or franchises for sale), you are agreeing to receive e-mails from Franchise Available Now that showcase new franchises, businesses for sale, and other relevant entrepreneurial information. You may unsubscribe from these e-mails at any time by clicking on the one-step unsubscribe link found on the footer of these e-mails.
• The e-mail contact forms on our website are only to be used to send inquiries about buying a particular business for sale, franchise, or business opportunity. By submitting your information, you expressly confirm that you have a genuine interest in each of the concepts for which you have requested information. These forms are not to be used to promote a business, service, or other concept.
• Spamming of any sort on our site is not permitted as it hurts the integrity, credibility, and value of our business. Moreover, it jeopardizes our ability to continue to provide our services to legitimate users. By using the website and submitting a contact form, you agree with these conditions.
Anti-Spam Policy: CAN-SPAM Act Compliance
Franchises Available Now is dedicated to ensuring compliance with the ‘CAN-SPAM Act,’ which took effect January 1, 2004. You may receive email from Franchises Available Now in the following circumstances:
• Acknowledging your application has been received and requesting additional action.
• Requests for additional information to support your current application.
• Response to your inquiries regarding the status of any of your transaction requests.
• Thank you for your valued business.
• Advertisements for our products, services, changes in services, and new product availability.
• Advertisements for third-party products and services where we have determined that such product or service may be of interest to our customers.
To ensure compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, Franchises Available Now has implemented the following guidelines for email delivery:
• All emails sent to you by Franchises Available Now will clearly identify Franchises Available Now as the sender FROM / SENDER: Franchises Available Now
• The Subject Line of any email you receive will always accurately describe the subject matter of the email.
• Any email from Franchises Available Now will include the ability to unsubscribe from future email messages.
• Unsubscribing will ensure the customer is removed from ALL lists at Franchises Available Now; this excludes customer service emails regarding the processing and status of a current service.
• Advertising emails from Franchises Available Now will include information that the email is an advertisement, either in the body or footer of the email.
• All emails sent to you directly by Franchises Available Now include valid postal address information in the footer.
• All third-party marketing partners are required to comply with the CAN-SPAM Act.
• Emails sent to you directly by Franchises Available Now will include an email address and physical address where you can send suggestions, complaints or other correspondence.
Text Messaging Services
Franchises Available Now and its affiliates (collectively, “we”, our” or “us”) may make available text messaging services in which you can receive messages from us and send messages to us on your mobile phone (the “text messaging services”). Generally, when you receive a text message from us, you have either consented to receiving text messages from us (or a third-party who is our customer) or we are able to text you under limited circumstances in accordance with the law.
By using our text messaging services, you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use the text messaging services. You can stop messages at any time by replying “STOP” to 678 787-1020.
To receive text messages from us, you must opt-in to the text messaging services by following the instructions for the specific text messaging program (for example, by sending a message to us from your mobile phone or signing up through our site(s) or a third party who is our customer). By signing up for the text messaging services, you consent to the use of an automatic dialing system to deliver text messages to the mobile phone number you have provided for the transmission of these text messages. Your consent to receiving text messages from us is not a condition of purchase.
One-Time Text Message Services
If you opt-in to a one-time text message service, you will receive a one-time message with the information or service you requested.
Recurring Messaging Services
If you opt-in to recurring messaging services, you will receive messages at the rate described when you sign up for the specific text messaging program. Subscribers to recurring text messaging services may receive a subscription continuity opt-in text message from time to time. This text message is to confirm that you wish to continue your subscription to the text messaging services. You must positively reply to the subscription continuity text message to remain subscribed to the text messaging services.
Interactive Text Messaging Services
If you opt-in to interactive text messaging services, the number of messages you receive will vary depending on the type of conversation in which you are engaged.
To cancel your text messaging subscription for a specific program at any time, simply reply “STOP” to 678 787-1020. You will receive a final text message to confirm your unsubscribe request and you will receive no further text messages from us for that specific program. You may still receive messages from us for any other text messaging program that you have opted into until you reply “STOP” to a message regarding that specific text messaging program. We reserve the right to terminate the text messaging services, in whole or in part, at any time without notice.
For help and additional support services, you may email Steve@FCSpecialists.net.
Text Messaging and Data Rates
Standard message and data rates may apply to any messages sent by us or you. Please contact your wireless provider with any questions regarding text messaging or data rates and plans. The number of text messages you receive will be based upon the text messaging services you sign up for and if you continue the conversation via text message.
You represent and warrant that you are the account holder for the mobile phone number you provided. If you are not the account holder, you represent and warrant that you have the consent of the account holder to sign up for and use the text messaging services and to enter into this agreement. If you are not the account holder or you do not have the consent of the account holder, reply “STOP” to 678 787-1020 immediately.
Services may not be available on all carriers. We are able to deliver messages to the mobile phone carriers supported by our third party text messaging service provider, which currently include the following carriers and are subject to change at any time: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Alltel, Boost Mobile, Nextel, Virgin Mobile, Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless).
Text messages are delivered via a third-party service provider and we do not control all factors related to message delivery. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not claim or guarantee availability or performance of our text messaging services, including transmission delays, message failure, accuracy or that the services will be error-free. Receipt of messages is dependent on your mobile service provider. The text messaging services may not be compatible with all mobile phone devices. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR ARISING BY CUSTOM OR TRADE USAGE, AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY AS TO MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
You acknowledge and agree that the text messages are provided via wireless systems which use radios (and other means) to transmit communications over complex networks. We do not guarantee that your use of the text messaging service will be private or secure, and we are not liable to you for any lack of privacy or security you may experience. You are fully responsible for taking precautions and providing security measures best suited for your situation and intended use of the text messaging services.
Personally Identifiable Information: Personally identifiable information collected by Franchises Available Now through your use of the Site, through your providing an email address to receive promotional or other communications via email, or through your providing a mobile number to receive other communications via call, text or SMS, may be stored on servers or in a cookie on your computer and may be used by Franchises Available Now for any of the following purposes:
To confirm or fulfill a request that you make (e.g., in order to send you a price quote or other information you have requested, Franchises Available Now may share your contact information and content interests with a participating franchisor, etc).
To deliver coupons and other marketing communications via text or SMS, which, by providing your mobile number to Franchises Available Now, you have expressly consented to receive.
To follow up on any request that you have previously made (e.g., Franchise Clique may contact you to determine whether the franchisor responded to your original request).
To communicate with you regarding the Franchises Available Now service (e.g., Franchises Available Now may send you emails or call you to confirm a request or to notify you that you have received a lead regarding a franchise about which you have requested more information.
To send promotional materials, newsletters or other content via email, text message, or otherwise. If you no longer wish to receive a particular email newsletter or other promotion from Franchises Available Now, you must follow the opt-out instructions included in such email newsletters, text messages, and promotions.
To permit third parties (to whom Franchises Available Now may disclose personally identifiable information specifically for direct marketing purposes) to send you promotional or informational messages, but if contact is via phone or SMS only if you have first affirmatively agreed to receive such messages. You agree that the seller or other third party may use an autodialer to text or call, and that a portion of any call may be pre-recorded.
To improve your user experience.
To manage Franchises Available Now business and its relationships with affiliates, customers, and other third parties to which Franchises Available Now may disclose personally identifiable information pursuant to this Statement.
To assist in Site administration, analysis, research, development, optimization and other internal purposes, including, without limitation, to compile Usage Data.